This release includes the following:
We are pleased to announce the release of OpenELIS Global version 3.2.
- Add specimen collection date/time and specimen receive time to sample entry since it is a SLMTA requirement
- Add ability to specify the test bench at sample entry time
- A warning message will occur if a patient report is generated using “patient ID” and that there is more than one patient ID which matches
Open ELIS Cote d’Ivoire
- Côte d’Ivoire regional lab instance was created
- Collection and reception time were added to both the intake forms and reports
- The time of reception, subject no, date of next visit were added to workplan
- Add filter to results screen to search for "en cours" as status
- Add ability to search for patient by lab number, on both sample entry and patient screen
- Add site code field to sample entry (free text)
- Add collection time and received time to both sample entry and to confirmation entry screen
- Bug fixes
- A new report, named validation backlog, showing the tests waiting for validation in each test section was created. The purpose of this report is to save the supervisor from having to click through each validation screen.
- It is now possible to accept a result even if there are no results or the result has not changed during the validation. A checkbox was provided to force the result to technical acceptance.
- The rejection flag on the result entry form as an indicator that a result has been rejected during validation is now turn on as default. It can be turned off in the administration panel.
- The association of tests with a panel is tracked. If the panel is selected then those tests are associated with the panel. If the tests are selected without selecting the panel then they are not associated with the panel.
The release note are available at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zz0yZwmfslnhKsOD_jIpVKQo2UyXHjH5rEgLOqwWQJ8/edit?usp=sharing