Features and Updates
- Updating the name in the menus of the Cobas Taqman DNA PCR and Viral Load analyzers
- Creating the ability for lab techs to choose not to import test results, thus not creating a test request if it was run unnecessarily
- Notifying the user when the analyzer import is not saved correctly
- Improving the user interface for error messages to give users more information about what error has occurred and how to get help to solve the error
- Functional prototype of the Audit Trail feature to allow administrators to view step by step status changes to each lab order, sample, and test request (See the blog post here)
- New role to set explicit permissions to the Audit Trail feature
- Two issues causing the system to crash (resulting in many “It’s not your fault” error screens being displayed). These isssues and solution are documented here.
- Correcting the lab no. LART32667 to not display continuously in the analyzer import screen
- Correcting the transfer of lab results from the Cobas Taqman DNA PCR
- Fixed Fascaibur import bug to address the need to manually enter CD4 result.
- Fixed bug that prevented the non-conformity report by lab section and reason from generating.
Please send us any feedback you may have about the release. We will follow up soon to outline our priorities for the next release.